
So I have this picture that mom amazingly took with her iphone. I'm pretty sure I've shown it to anyone that will look, Boney has printed a million copies and mailed them across the country and Granny says she stares at her copy all day long. I've had more people tell me that I need to enter her in some sort of contest but I have been a little hesitant. Denise showed me this site over the weekend that if you submit your photo and win, your child could be put on the cover of Parents Magazine. I thought what the hell and did it. Well, today I got an email that said that Bryce's picture had been chosen as a possible winner for the picture of the week. Then at the end, all the winners get put into a new pot and the top 5 get to go to New York. 4 will be in the magazine and the top 1 will be on the cover. Total shot in the dark but I thought what the hell!! Please take the time to vote....I've now become obsessed with it!
Go to: http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/129642 and vote!!
No worries.....I will NOT turn her into a pageant baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.