So...I've been doing a lot of observing. Bryce frequently will pick something up and hurl it across the room. I'm not talking about a rattle or a small toy either. I'm talking the 5 ring stacker that she has. It generally has 4 of the 5 rings on it and is pretty heavy for a 7 month old. Not for our little Bryce though.....she was literally sitting with it between her legs and picked the entire thing up and hurled it over her head and about 4 feet behind her. She might just take after her mother and throw the shot put!!There is another option for Bryce when she gets older. Perhaps...Yoga instructor!! She is doing a really good job lately of perfecting her downward dog!!!

We went to the doctor today to get her boosters for the flu shot. I went ahead and weighed her while we were there just so I could see how much she's gained in the last month. She's gained almost a whole pound. Putting her at 20lbs 11oz. For those of us who don't regularly read the growth chart of an infant.....SHE'S NOT EVEN ON THE CHART ANYMORE!!! We need to lay off of something...not real sure what it is!! She's just got a whole lot to love on :)
Soo cute! Amazing how flexible they are!
ReplyDelete