Monday, May 3, 2010

Back-tracking.....





So I really am not good at keeping up with this but I'll do my best to fill in the blanks.


Since my last post Bryce has started crawling. She is literaly ALL OVER the place!! She's pulling up on everything and cruising around the furniture. I can honestly say that I'm not sure she's gotten a whole lot heavier this go round since she's been moving so much. Now that's not say that her chubby little thighs aren't the cutest things!






Before Easter, Brandon and I took Bryce to the Arboretum for the Dallas Blooms. She absolutely LOVES being outside and going on walks so it was a definte plus for us. Though she wasn't a fan of the constant in and out of the stroller so we could yet another picture. They all turned out fabulous though. Brandon was the photographer on that occaision and I'm pretty much convinced that might have missed his calling and should been one! He did a great job!
















I'll fill in some more blanks in other posts.....keep an eye out for Easter, Bluebonnets, laughing in bed and her new favorite past time....reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.