Monday, May 3, 2010

Bluebonnets Galore!


So I had this fabulous idea to go and take pictures of Bryce in the bluebonnets. Yes I realize everyone does it....and I wanted to do it too. My problem was that I didn't want to have to drive far to get a few pictures. Luckily I found a little field right by my office so we went there. Bryce was a great sport. She loved the flowers and being outside and even sampled a flower or two to see how they tasted. All went well until I was trying to position her and my big bulky camera swung around and literally nailed her in the eye. Pretty sure that was the end of our photo session. All in all it went well and we got some really good pictures. Here are a few highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.