Sunday, February 7, 2010

Where to begin...


Okay...I'm the first to admit, I haven't kept up with this like I thought I would. I haven't even really logged in since New Years Day but I am going to keep up with it from here on out!! So much has happened since the first of the year it's not even funny! Brandon still does not have a job and I'm pretty sure we're both okay with it for now. Bryce is scooting backwards and eating big girl food and cereal. And as for me...I'm pretty sure I've worked more in the last month than I did in all of 2009! Not really but I have been working A LOT!!! Below is a video that totally makes me smile and some pictures that I've taken since the first of the year! ENJOY!




For those of you who don't know Meredith and I lived directly across the street from each other starting when we were 3 years old. As odd as it is, when we were too little to cross the street by ourselves, we would go outside and sit on our respective curbs and chat! Chatting eventually led to the invention of the "Dixie Lady"! No lie, whenever a car would drive past us we would fall back into the grass, throw our legs over our heads and yell "dixie lady". I truly have no idea where it came from or why decided to do it. I finally caught Bryce doing exactly as Mere and I used to!!










Bryce finally got to try sweet potatoes, rice cereal, bananas and squash! Next on our agenda..... peas, green beans, mangos and carrots! YUMMY!




This is quite possibly one of my most favorite videos! Brandon had absolutely no idea that I was actually filming him while he was singing to Bryce! My current situation is that I haven't been able to find the USB cable to download any more videos to my computer from the video camera! I have taken quite a few of them too since this one. I will continue to press on and see if I can find it :) Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.