Sunday, February 7, 2010

She's 6 months old....




So I nearly had a meltdown the other day when Brandon got home from the grocery store. Bryce has officially graduated from "new baby" diapers to "cruisers"!! Where in the world did the time go?? We went for her 6 month check-up we found out that not onlt has she gained a few pounds, she's in the 95th percentile in both height and weight. She tipped the scale at 19.5 lbs and measured a whopping 28 inches!! Highlights from this month: she won't stay on her back more than a minute before rolling over, she's still consistently sleeping from 7:30-7:30, she LOVES being naked, she thinks it's hilarious when the phone rings and she totally chats herself up in the mirror! oh, and she loves her winter hat and the cupcake we gave her!! Still can't find the USB for the video camera.....there are some good ones on there too!


















I mean really....do you not want to pinch those cheeks....pick a pair!!
So I went ahead and got a cupcake for the queen like I had planned earlier in the week. Did you know you can get single cupcakes at Kroger for $.50?!? For someone who's just going to play in it...it was perfect! Although she wasn't too sure about the cupcake situation she still had fun putting her fingers in it! She actually only licked her finger once and made the most awful face...poor thing! I really don't think she feels very good still from her shots. She's had fever the last two days and I don't think is still feeling like herself. The cupcake was a highlight though! We got to splash around in the bath early today and she's been playing and sleeping ever since!! Happy 1/2 birthday!!

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.