
Okay for real....it has been snowing since 2am last night. It is currently, 8:30pm and Richardson, Texas has gotten 7 inches of snow. It has seriously not let up ALL DAY!!! Lots of schools and businesses are already closed tomorrow because the ice is going to be so bad.
I was so excited because Bryce is bigger and kind of liked the snow. The first time is snowed she was so incredibly small I'm not sure she could even see it. Today, she fit in the snow suit that
Lisa gave her, she sat in the snow and Brandon was even able to hold her partially and let her stand in it. She was so darn cute looking around while the snowflakes hit her face wondering what exactly was going on!! I took a TON of pictures but I'm only including a few here. We finally got a cute family picture in my parents front yard and I'm pretty sure I also got one of my favorites so far of Bryce up close. I also got a few of parents street so you can see just how much snow we actually got....I kind of feel like we live in Vermont....definitely not that much snow but
hey....we live in Texas where it gets to be 107 degrees in the summer!I would like to add that there was so much weight from the snow on our little tree on the driveway that when we got home a big branch had snapped of blocking my way. About 20 minutes after walking in the house we heard a crash and walked outside to see another bigger branch had fallen. I just hope we wake up in the morning and still have a tree there at all!
As a side bar....when you take pictures with my
camera without the flash and when it is dark or if something in front of the lens is moving it takes a minute for it to process. The picture generally turns out with the huge dragging streaks across it and half the time you can't tell what it is. Well, I thought I was funny and was trying to take a quick picture of Brandon while he moved the fallen branch out of the way. He moved took quick for my camera to pick up what was there. As you can see in this picture....it looks like I caught a picture of a ghost...CREEPY if you didn't know what happened!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.