Thursday, February 11, 2010

Super Bowl!!


YAY for the Super Bowl. I really don't get excited for the Super Bowl except for to watch the commercails. My highlights were the E*Trade commercials...and who didn't love the Budweiser one with the calf and baby horse friends! Loved it!!

We were invited over to Ashley and Ryan's for a little partay and betting grid. As in, you put your name in a square and whatever the score is at the end of the quarter that person wins money. Bryce was 32 seconds from winning the first quarter and got robbed by Ryan! But Brandon won the 3rd quarter...I'm gonna talk him into putting in Bryce's piggy bank! Now, I realize the game was the Saints and the Colts, but what is a football game without a little bit of Dallas Cowboy's spirit?!? Bryce sported her gear in style and loved every minute of it!! She lost parts as the evening went on...who wants to wear a skirt and leggings anyways?!?

We also had a chance for Bryce and Blair to finally get to play....not much playing going on between a 3 month old and 6 month old but they're destined to be friends!! Bryce was also cozied up with Mr. Lance.....my brother Wesley's friend from a million years ago and Ashley's little brother. I just decided if Uncle Wesley can't be here, Lance can be his stand in until he can return to his duties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.