Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Here we go.....

So, after some soul searching I realized that my hundreds of emails updating everyone on the beautiful baby girl Brandon and I had in August might be annoying people, this might be the best way to share with everyone what's going on. I figured the people who want to keep up find out the latest dish will follow and those who I've annoyed with my emails will simply ignore and move on...and that is fine with me! I am going to do my best to update this as often as I can. Believe me, with the craziness that occurs in the Booher house, there will be plenty to share!!

Brandon and I welcomed our first little girl, Bryce Laney, into the great world of ours 2 weeks earlier than expected on August 6th. She weighed in at 7lbs. 3oz. and was 20 3/4 inches long.

We can't believe how quickly time has flown by. She is already 4 months old and growing like a leaf! At our 4 month check up she already weighed a whopping 15.12 lbs and has grown to 26 1/2 inches. She is sitting in her exersaucer playing and interacting. I still have a hard time connecting that I actually carried her for 9 months and now she's here. People from the beginning said to us that once we laid eyes on her we wouldn't know what we ever did without her. It's weird because I can totally picture what my life used to be like without her, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to go back there. We're having too much fun to ever even want to go back!!

Here are some highlights over the last 4 months!!

1 month old


This is one of my favorite pictures I took when we got home from the hospital!




2 months old


I can honestly say that she absolutely LOVES bathtime!

3 months old


Lookin like a little lady...all grown up in her "Walk the Line" outfit!

4 months old

Doodad was making her fly!!

I'll make some more posts with some more pictures later!! I think this was a good start :)

























1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.