Happy Thanksgiving! Sadly this is one of about 4 pictures I took all day. My mom said she looked like a bag lady but I'm pretty sure it was just the picture. She looked really cute on her courderoy khaki skirt!! All in all the day went well. Bryce didn't eat or sleep much due to the mass amount of people at the party. It was her first big outting with a bunch of people and she really wasn't sure how to take it all in. We finally got to take some picutres of her with her cousins Reese (4) and Bayler (2). We can't wait to see everyone at Christmas!!

Bryce with Reese and Bayler. Holly took it step further and straightened Reese's hair for Turkey Day...it was way cute!! Bayler as you can see on the right just wasn't too sure about the baby. She'd get real close to Bryce and then kind of give this "I'm really not sure but I'm going to go with it anyways" face!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.