Wednesday, December 16, 2009

1 Month Old

Here is what happened in the 1st month. I copied an email I sent to my family when Bryce turned a month old.








"We can’t hardly believe Bryce turned a month old on Sunday!! She’s growing so fast it’s unreal. I did a modified weigh in holding her on a scale and she’s at about 9lbs right now…Woohoo! Glad to say too that after her falling asleep and waking up roughly 5 times between 9pm and 1am, which can be very frustrating at times….but once down, she is sleeping soundly until about 7:30! We couldn’t be more thrilled. I haven’t taken many pictures in a while but I thought I’d send the few I’ve taken in the past couple of weeks. There is a good “Sister Bajeda” shot and I’m pretty sure when she’s sleeping she’s going over the moves of Thriller in her head!" We got to go to Cyclone Anaya's to meet Blake and Mona for a little Mexican food and margarita's on the patio. Just what we needed!!







I love this picture.






This is the one where she looks like she's practicing her dance moves to Thriller! With as much as she was moving around in my belly for the last trimester I'm pretty sure she's going to be a track star or a soccer player.....that or a dancer....let's just hope it's tap!! :)





Getting ready for bed we practiced our best "Sister Bajeda" look. If you don't know what that means....I'm pretty sure I don't really know what Sister Bajeda is. All I know is that when we were little and my mom would take our shirts off for bath time we would leave them on our heads just like Bryce has and she would call us Sister or Brother Bajeda. We're weird...I know this!!





Wesley came in town for Labor Day to finally meet his neice! So, we had a little dinner at my mom and dads. This might be the one and only picture of Bryce with her great-grandfather Bop. And he actually looks pleasant :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.